SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    So you want a 9mm "Subgun"?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So you want a 9mm "Subgun"? Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Thanks josh, I'll look into that!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Well gents, thanks to this thread I bought an APC9. Only has one 30 round magazine, where’s the best place to get more? I bought it sight unseen based on these reviews, can’t wait for it to arrive! Pistol version for now, I’ll SBR in 2019 when I return from AFG.....

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
https://lanbosarmory.com/index...=3&products_id=40119

Looks like a decent price last I looked. You should love it.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Well, I messed up and went to my B&T dealer and they had just received 2 - GHM9 pistolS and some magazines. I handled the GHM9 and ended up putting one on layaway.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:

Thanks! I signed up for notification of restocking, that’s a good price.

Are these proprietary mags the only ones that will fit?

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:

Thanks! I signed up for notification of restocking, that’s a good price.

Are these proprietary mags the only ones that will fit?

Yep, they're the only ones right now but remember the old Steyr SPP/TMP are the same mags but not translucent. They're the mags these were patterned after so you can try searching for those as well. Deals pop up here and there every so often and I usually buy several when I find a deal. Keep searching once or twice a week and sometimes you'll find a deal.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I messed up and went to my B&T dealer and they had just received 2 - GHM9 pistolS and some magazines. I handled the GHM9 and ended up putting one on layaway.

Well, I can see why you feel like you messed up ... they do kinda look like a MAC 10 ...

In reality I'm not sure where you think you messed up

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'd take a full auto Mac and Lage kit. I don't have any autos yet. The only mess up is that I brought my bank account closer to zero. I've waited a long time for a company like B&T to come along. After 10 years of the Clinton Finkelsteen shit kid "Assault Weapons Ban", these are weapons I/we have waited for a long time. I really want the APC223 and 300 but have no idea where the $6000 plus will come from. And then there's the eventual APC308 they're testing...

I still need to figure out a decent brace for the GHM9 until such time I SBR. While handling the GHM I noticed a "sort of" hidden logo of a Grasshopper Mouse and a Scorpion. Nice touch.

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
The BT is a fine, top of the line firearm, there's no doubt about it ... Here's an Ingram in 9mm on GunBroker with a can and no reserve for $6K.

I've seen you post, you have some fine firearms that anyone here would love to have. Now the only thing you need to do to add a FA to the collection and come up with that $6K is watch your spending habits and don't give in ... 2 or 3 of those BT's would cover that $6K

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Talk about that B&T (APC) gateway drug Big Grin

Once you have one of the 9 mirrimeters you might as well get 1 or 3 more....all those expensive mags slip right in Wink

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3594 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Talk about that B&T (APC) gateway drug Big Grin

Once you have one of the 9 mirrimeters you might as well get 1 or 3 more....all those expensive mags slip right in Wink

MAC's Sterlings Grease Gun full auto's ... They're the real gateway drug ... They lead to FN C's, M16's, HK's ... M60 Smile

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
You had me at FNC

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
The BT is a fine, top of the line firearm, there's no doubt about it ... Here's an Ingram in 9mm on GunBroker with a can and no reserve for $6K.

I've seen you post, you have some fine firearms that anyone here would love to have. Now the only thing you need to do to add a FA to the collection and come up with that $6K is watch your spending habits and don't give in!

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I love my CZ Evo. If you doubt, take a look at the face of my coworker from the UK who fired mine. Her first time shooting a firearm.

Lyndsay CZ Scorpion 2 by Dave Steier, on Flickr

this really shows most of my mods. New charging handle, trigger and forward grip. New rear grip and replaced safeties, new "paddle" mag release, Holosun site, QD sling swivels.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice range you got there Rolan.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
I love my CZ Evo.

Same here.

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Looks like a nice range you got there Rolan.

Cherokee Gun Club. WWW.cherokeegunclub.org

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
My dark earth SBT EVO stabilizing brace will be here Tuesday. I can't wait. It's only been 6-months since SBT said they would be out 4-months ago, lol.

Posts: 2007 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I was close to pulling the trigger on an Evo and also a Bren pistol and probably would have if B&T hadn't released the GHM9 when they did. I've seen some really killer short Evos. I'd love to see a Famae pistol come out in the US.

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I would love an APC9, though I wanted a Scorpion since they came out. Being here in IL means no goodies like SBR's or Suppresors though thanks to SB Tactical I can have a folding brace and makes the Scorpion sooooo much better. Gotta mount my red dot yet.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post