SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    So you want a 9mm "Subgun"?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So you want a 9mm "Subgun"? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Nice can on that shotgun.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
This thread pushed me over a cliff on those APC's so much I've put my Tag Carrera up for sale in order to get one. Thanks Andy... Razz

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Were gonna need a Sigforum APC club at this rate!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate to buy this locally earlier in the week!

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Sweet!

I've hand a couple of them back when you could pick them up for what a good clone costs now ... I wish I'd known then that SBR's were legal in Kansas back then; but EVERYONE said that state law prohibited NFA since 1986 ... little did much of anyone know (and no one that I knew) that SBR was the only NFA item not banned

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I like it. Now it just needs a tax stamp!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list seduced by the APC9. Added telescopic sight and aim point to just be sure the financial pain was high enough...

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Posts: 64 | Location: Washington | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
APC 9: the B&T gateway drug.

Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
APC 9: the B&T gateway drug.

Got my folding pistol brace today and slapped it on in 2 minutes. So much thought has gone into every aspect of the design of the APC 9. All others are pretenders. Cool

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
That brace looks really good! Cool they took the time to make it look so similar to the stock.

No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I'm very much interested in the B&T APC9. I'm just not finding one in Minnesota. Where can I find this unobtanium?

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
I'm very much interested in the B&T APC9. I'm just not finding one in Minnesota. Where can I find this unobtanium?

H&K-Guy

I've gotten most of my B&T's from G&R.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/c...av/SearchResult.html

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
That does look really nice, congrats!
Will it take the same mags as the SPP?

No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:

H&K-Guy

I've gotten most of my B&T's from G&R.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/c...av/SearchResult.html

Thanks!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
^ Absolutely!

quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

Should work. They are the same mags as far as I can tell, just not as transparent as the current production.

Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
I still need to SBR mine along with my UZI. I just haven't done anything NFA since 41P and I'm really dreading it. But I really don't like shooting the APC as a pistol near as much as I would if it was a rifle.

I have come close to order the Omega MP5 clone, but just haven't yet. Trying to decide if I want to get the rifle, then take off the fake suppressor once the stamp arrives or if I want to shoot it as a pistol then add the stock when the stamp arrives. The rifle would have the stock, but the pistol could be shot suppressed with the 3-lug barrel.

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:
I still need to SBR mine along with my UZI. I just haven't done anything NFA since 41P and I'm really dreading it. But I really don't like shooting the APC as a pistol near as much as I would if it was a rifle.

I have come close to order the Omega MP5 clone, but just haven't yet. Trying to decide if I want to get the rifle, then take off the fake suppressor once the stamp arrives or if I want to shoot it as a pistol then add the stock when the stamp arrives. The rifle would have the stock, but the pistol could be shot suppressed with the 3-lug barrel.

I've taken a real liking to that Omega MP5-SD barreled receiver that Atlantic has listed (but it out of stock) ... you can order the barrel with a tri-lug or threaded, and use your own suppressor; with my registered sear its a no brainer however I've been on the list for 3 months or so ... and I have money set back for it.

quote:
^ Absolutely!

quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

Should work. They are the same mags as far as I can tell, just not as transparent as the current production.

You're really making my credit card finger itchy Andy ... however I blew the fun money I had on a '72 Corvette that needs more work than anticipated ... and I'd stepped up on the price because he had receipts that the work in question had been done recently ... unfortunately the competence of the shop that did the work should have been questioned.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by argolfer:

To add the stock quite literally takes the push of a pin. Pistol all day Smile

posted Hide Post

Just rolled this.

Ran like a champ through first 100 rounds today, not a single issue.

Love when a plan comes together.

Posts: 142 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I've had a rough time with this thread since the beginning. I don't have the scratch to buy an APC 9 so I keep waffling back and forth over selling or trading my Scar16S for the APC9. I have a Scar17S in addition to quite a few ARs. So far, I've been able to resist but I keep seeing this thread pop up. Sigh. Anyone have any input?

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post