SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Opinions on Diamondback DB10 308
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions on Diamondback DB10 308 Login/Join 
posted
Saw one a DI with an 18", stainless, fluted barrel for under 1K. Not familiar with the brand and there are few brief reviews on You Tube.

Anyone have and insights or opinions on them?

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about their AR style rifles but DB had numerous issues with their little 380 pistol. After their 380 debacle DB came out with a 9mm version, I no longer see DB pistols at any of the half dozen or so gun shops in my area so I'm not certain they are still manufacturered. With the poor history of their pistols I'd be hesitant to purchase their rifles especially when so many other brands of known quality exist. S&W, ruger, RRA, DPMS, armalite to name a few so why take a chance buying something from a company with a history of poor quality products.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input. You raise a valid point.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post