Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4449 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I own two of them.

The first one I got a helluva deal on.
Won on gunbroker for $1425

The second one is "H2O" model and I got it for $2000.

Both were purchased new.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Paid $1400 for mine on gb. Never fired but some cosmetic issues from shipping it incorrectly (understatement). All corrected now. By the time I got done setting it up, expect 2k. Look on armslist, GB, gun deals, gunsamerica. At quick glance, best deal I could find. I’d ditch the factory rifle stock, or the factory collapsible for the urbino because on the urbino you can mount a riser, a shell carrier, qd mount for a sling, and it’s a shorter lop for swinging in the house for HD.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/724605287

Couple of pics of mine setup. A lot done to it but the trigger is completely stock, 7 in the tube. 7+1+1 with (2) reloads of 6 so 21 shells onboard. Heavy but it’s for primary HD. Even has night sights.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DSG Arms has law enforcement pricing for Benelli. I think you'll be looking at $1700 or so for the collapsible with full length magazine. If you email them, they'll send you a price list.

My info is a few months old.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shop in my area had them for around 1500, this was a few months ago so they may not have anymore at that price. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and check. The name of the shop is tanners sports center in Jamison, PA

Posts: 1618 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like $1675 for full pistol grip regular stock and regular stock versions and $1900 for collapsing pistol grip stock.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Excellent deal available right now on m4c.n

Not in anyway related just happen to catch my attention today.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
If someone offered you a used one with mag extension and collapsing stock for $1400, would you take it?

I would take it.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in a heart beat.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I did it. Proud owner of an M4!

Congrats.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait til you shoot it. It will stay in your collection. Last gun I would ever sell. Look up battlefield in Vegas thread. It’s hard to break this gun.

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
I've been wanting the H2O version for a while. I know the older H2O models were finished in NP3 and the new ones are Titanium colored CereKote.

I wonder which finish would hold up best? Is CereKote pretty wear/corrosion resistant?

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
You did well. I have the regular version and paid close to $1,800 out the door five years ago. It was a different climate then.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may have done even better than expected. I noticed mine had an American Flag engraved on the side. Matching that with this article: https://www.benelliusa.com/new...imited-edition-m1014

I have a 1014 with the flag, have had it for a lot longer than that press release date. You will love it.

I think this was one of the limited edition Benellis. Can anyone confirm? Mine has a flas in the same place as in the linked picture, just below the charging handle.

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPG:
quote:
I may have done even better than expected. I noticed mine had an American Flag engraved on the side. Matching that with this article: [url=https://www.benelliusa.com/news/benelli-to-release-limited-edition-m1014]https://www.benelliusa.com/new...imited-edition-m1014[/url

I have a 1014 with the flag, have had it for a lot longer than that press release date. You will love it.

I think this was one of the limited edition Benellis. Can anyone confirm? Mine has a flas in the same place as in the linked picture, just below the charging handle.

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Took my M4 to the range today. I really wasnt that impressed overall. The biggest issue was that loading the mag tube is MUCH more difficult than it should be. As in, I had to use a LOT of finger strength to get shells in each time. Sometimes I wasnt even able to do it, and had to stop and try again. Have no idea why, but it was very unsatisfactory. Remember, this isnt a "new" M4, its just new to me. So this isnt a break in issue.

Second, it didnt like to feed light field loads. I fired 40 total rounds. The 10 rifled slugs and 10 rounds of buckshot fed just fine. The 20 rounds of Winchester 8 shot field loads were hit or miss. I would say that 12 fed just fine, 8 werent powerful enough to cycle the action. Which I knew was possible ahead of time.

Nordic components sells magazine tube springs for shotguns.

You could buy a couple and experiment with cutting them down until loading difficulty is reasonable.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may have done even better than expected. I noticed mine had an American Flag engraved on the side. Matching that with this article: https://www.benelliusa.com/new...imited-edition-m1014

Yup, only M1014s had the american flag engraved. There were only 2500 of those made, I believe. I bought mine back somewhere in 2003/4.

The only thing with these is the receiver extension didn't have multiple positions. I swapped mine with the correct one from Numrich's.

Nice score.

Rob

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaBoy:

Nordic components sells magazine tube springs for shotguns.

You could buy a couple and experiment with cutting them down until loading difficulty is reasonable.

It wasn’t the spring that was holding up, it was the “restrainer“ that holds the shells in the tube. I don’t know what it is called, but it is a small metal lever that you have to push past.

Gotcha. If you are brave you can bend it back somewhat. I did it on my M2.

You will need to take it apart.

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
There is an LE pricing on M4's. Somewhere early 2010 I picked up a factory M4 short barrel with collapsible stock. It's a sweet shotgun, but it only runs 100% on full power buck or slugs. It's about 80% or less on the reduced recoil loads like Federal 8 pellet tactical, etc. I've heard it's supposed to run on light loads, like my older M1S90 did years ago, but that's not so.

If anyone has the solution to this, I'm all ears.

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My M4 runs reduced recoil buck and slugs and low brass cheap birdshot with no failures. Your gun might be "new to you", but it might also not be fully broken in.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post