SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    200 yd target bolt rifle (.223 Savage 12 Varmint Low Profile / Nikon Black X1000)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

200 yd target bolt rifle (.223 Savage 12 Varmint Low Profile / Nikon Black X1000) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
Are you using 223 ammo or 5.56???

It was .223 ammo. Interesting that 5.56 was causing ejection issues for your dad.

Posts: 587 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll experiment with those techniques, Sigfreund and NikonUser. Thanks for the ideas.

Posts: 587 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Safespot, I was digging thru SF looking for opinions on the Nikon Black series of scopes and found this thread.

After a few months down the road, what are your thoughts?

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
Safespot, I was digging thru SF looking for opinions on the Nikon Black series of scopes and found this thread.

After a few months down the road, what are your thoughts?

I really like the scope. No regrets on the purchase. Unfortunately we've only made a few trips to the range with it. It's the first decent scope I've used, so not much to compare it to. I do like how bright and clear it is, and the turrets are very easy to use.

There are probably a number of folks on the forum that have this scope. It may be helpful to start a new thread requesting feedback.