SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My newest addition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My newest addition Login/Join 
posted
My dad had a Winchester 9422M when I was growing up, always liked that rifle but wanted one in 22lr.

Finally found one at an auction back in oktober, and the paperwork finally came in this week, I must say I'm really excited about this one, it's in pristine condition!

For your viewing pleasure:

Posts: 414 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Nice, I like it. I just scored a Marlin 39 and a Browning BL22 . I wouldn't mind a 94/22 at all.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Wow! A classic and in pristine condition. Picture took me back to boyhood looking at photos of a lever action 22 lr.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!!

Posts: 455 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
You ain't kidding. That's gorgeous.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, that is a nice little gun. I love the little .22 plinkers. They are a great gun to shoot with. I still get a smile when I shoot mine.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post