SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LMT CSW...do want
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LMT CSW...do want Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted
This thing looks awesome.

So many interesting 300BO shortys outs now
-Noveske PDW
-Q Honey Badger
-Sig rattler
-LMT CSW

https://lmtdefense.com/firearms/csw

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Pretty sweet looking. Imagine how many they could sell if we didn't have to wait a year...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
If they offered it with a pistol brace I bet they'd probably have a lot more interested parties.

Though I'm not sure I'd want it more than a Honey Badger, Ghetto Blaster, LWRC, or other higher-priced Gucci guns that can be had for a similar wait and/or thousand(s) less.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
The suppression system is quite impressive and different.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
If they offered it with a pistol brace I bet they'd probably have a lot more interested parties.
Why is that? It's integrally suppressed so you already have to get 1 tax stamp and the SBR shouldn't be that much more of a hassle with the ATF than the suppressor.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23084 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Defender that I beat like a rented mule, and all it does is smile and say "More Ammo!".

I was extremely lucky and didn't pay full price for it.

I also am in the middle of another LMT build. and again, I got lucky about the pricing!

They make one hell-of-a platform! I really like their enhanced bolt & BCG. It's going in my build! I had a chance to handle the shorter stock version a few months ago and fell in love! Im just pissed that I cant go full auto, suppressed or SBR here. Sure, I can cheat and go with a brace, which might be the way for the build.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8313 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
Why is that? It's integrally suppressed so you already have to get 1 tax stamp and the SBR shouldn't be that much more of a hassle with the ATF than the suppressor.

A few places allow suppressors but not SBRs if I remember right. And some places that do allow SBRs don't allow them to be carried or stowed loaded in places like your vehicle. Which makes a pistol a more versatile option for a lot of people.

Since building a couple of braced pistols I've lost most of my interest in SBRs.

Plus that chopped stock on the CSW is... a little goofy looking in my opinion.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post