SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig MCX Virtus
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig MCX Virtus Login/Join 
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Whom is SIG playing this garbage ad for? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes[/QUOTE]

MY guess is the Call to Duty generation! They should have gone with hotties in sportswear like the Saint, or preferably a scientifically viable ad campaign providing insight into the the merits of their design.

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed...hotties would have been better.

Posts: 75 | Registered: June 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
P230/22LR

??????? That would be a loser. If you meant a 320, they never intended to release one.

Read it and weep.
https://www.ammoland.com/2014/...-22lr/#axzz4p8MXUewq

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
Ad campaign video 2 released!

Eek

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will ther be a Virtus AR Upgrade kit? Now that's there's an aftermarket charging handle I might consider trying s MCX upper (Virtus) again. I like the compactness of the MCX side folder compared to my current LAW folder setup.

Posts: 60 | Registered: December 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got this in the mail today:

Dear lbsid,

I am reaching out to you regarding your receipt of a SIG SAUER two-stage match trigger. SIG SAUER has determined that a small quantity of hammers were shipped after having been improperly heat-treated. During testing these hammers had improper wear, which could cause the firearm to malfunction. This malfunction could cause a serious safety hazard. As a result, SIG is requiring all customers who received a match trigger group to return it, in exchange for a two-stage match trigger.

You might have purchased the match group trigger separately as a kit, had it sent to you as a courtesy upgrade, or had it installed by a SIG SAUER gunsmith. Regardless, if you have a trigger assembly with a SIG logo on the hammer, stop using it immediately.

My #1 priority is to get this fixed at no cost to you. I can either swap out your trigger assembly (if you feel comfortable removing it from your rifle), or I can bring any complete SIG SAUER rifle back to our factory to exchange the components.

Here is my email address (john.ford@sigsauer.com) and my phone number (603) 610-3856. Let me know which option you prefer.

I will send you a shipping label and box with instructions out to you within 24 business hours of you getting in touch with me. A new trigger kit or your rifle with new trigger will be returned to you within 7 - 10 working days from me getting it here in New Hampshire.

If I don’t hear from you I will follow-up with a phone call. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. We appreciate your patronage and want to ensure your SIG SAUER product meets the high standard the SIG brand delivers.

Live free or die,

John Ford
Customer Service Representative
john.ford@sigsauer.com
D: +1 (603) 610-3856
F: +1 (603) 610-3004

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1056 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Virtus (Gen3) is starting to trickle in.
I picked up my 5.56 on 10/6.
The 300 blackout Virtus is also coming in.
This is at the Sig Pro Shop 5 miles from where they were made.

Of course my 300 blackout barrel, Romeo4, 320RX are still out of stock while my suppressor is in the ATF hostage crisis.

I have a feeling that the next "perfect rifle" will be out before the Gen3 barrels are available.

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by sigforever:
Differences are a paint job, a slightly better trigger, and M-LOK rails. They needed an excuse to dump the Keymod system (like everybody else).

What's the problem with Keymod?
"like everybody else"? Last I look, "everybody else" is still producing Keymod rifles. Or, am I out of touch?

I was confused by that post also. The keymod system on our MPX Pistols are just fine.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post