SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    MEAN ARMS 9mm Endomags are now shipping!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEAN ARMS 9mm Endomags are now shipping! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool product.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Any updates on functionality from the guys who purchased?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23248 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Any updates on functionality from the guys who purchased?

Not this guy and don’t foresee a chance anytime soon.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK I'll be confused. Black92LX you started this thread. You didn't get them, you didn't use them, or you hate them?
In any case I have 4. They run fine. The issue of the ejector is still a safety issue to me, but OK.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the poor wording.
No update here on the product as I have not had a chance to get to the range and I don’t see a chance to get to the range anytime soon.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Well, after my initial success with the EndoMags, I began to have bolt over base jams, with the round sticking on the feedramp. Also, I couldn’t get a magazine to lock in on a closed bolt, loaded or unloaded.
The manufacturer was very responsive, attempted to address the issues with some modifications but to no avail.
True their word...they’re going to give me a full refund. I hope it matures in the years to come but for now, I’ll stick with my Glock pattern pistol lower.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I built a new pistol using Foxtrot Mike's Colt bolt, barrel, and buffer assembly. It ran flawlessly out of the gate and thru over 200 rounds. Not one hiccup. I have no doubt it would continue to run like a top. This is my first pistol caliber AR and only my third complete build. It put a big ole smile on my face.

I really questioned the all plastic construction, but it just plain works.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post