SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    M4 Sling help
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M4 Sling help Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Ok folks I just ordered a Blue Force Gear VCAS in black from Blue Force Gear and a BCMGUNFIGHTER KeyMod­­™ Quick Detachable Sling Mount and 2 BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Quick Detach Stainless Steel Sling Swivels.

Thank all of you for your input. Sorry for posting that link. Now just waiting on the mail

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
Ok folks I just ordered a Blue Force Gear VCAS in black from Blue Force Gear and a BCMGUNFIGHTER KeyMod­­™ Quick Detachable Sling Mount and 2 BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Quick Detach Stainless Steel Sling Swivels.

Thank all of you for your input. Sorry for posting that link. Now just waiting on the mail

Looks like a good combo.

Posts: 4546 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Definitely a quick adjust 2 pt sling as opposed to a single point or 3pt. I have a padded Vtac, a Gear Sector, and a Blue force gear one. Can't really say which one I like best, they all basically work the same.

https://dsgarms.com/viking-tac...added-sling-vtac-mk2

I also have a padded Vtac and a Vcas. Both work well, I would recommend either. Quick-adjust two point, in my mind, is the way to go.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post