SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA 10/22 daily deal $219.99 synthetic stock ends 7/11 at 12pm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA 10/22 daily deal $219.99 synthetic stock ends 7/11 at 12pm Login/Join 
posted
PSA has a 10/22 with a OD green synthetic stock and nicely equipped carbine for $219.99 and comes with a $25 ruger rebate, so effectively $194.99. It's a pretty nicely outfitted rifle to do mods on.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...-od-green-31115.html

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I have the same one in Grey when it was the Collector's Series a few years back. I got mine for a similar price, maybe $10-20 less.

The magwell of the stock needed to be opened to fit BX-25 mags, and I wish it had a threaded barrel.

Otherwise I have no complaints. Mine cycles subsonics and it takes small game well with irons or a dot.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Looks like they extended the sale to 7/15. I wish I needed another 10/22. I also don't want to deal with the I-1639 bullshit we have here. A 10/22 is now considered an assault rifle subject to insane hoops to jump through.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of awa762
posted Hide Post
This is the base for the PERFECT rifle for Appleseed shooting. You can change out the cheek combs to suit your anatomy (buy from Ruger store). Just add Tech sights and a Ruger BX trigger and you have an outstanding Appleseed gun. You can hardly do better than this for the money. I put together two in this configuration (one for me and one for a guest) and I couldn't be happier!!!

Join and Support the NRA

Posts: 180 | Location: Greater New Orleans Area... see us on the news??? | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post