SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    anyone here accessorize your benelli shotguns?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone here accessorize your benelli shotguns? Login/Join 
posted
with aftermarket stuff?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Yes, why do you ask?

FWIW I've been very pleased with several accessories/upgrades from Nordic Componenets.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Yes:

Freedom Fighter Tactical titanium mag tube and tube follower, Surefire railed forend, GG&G charging handle, Geisselle hammer and Mesa Tactical railed side shell holder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ARMT Guy,

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, why do you ask?

just curious as to what works, what does not work, what is available out there ,
and maybe even , what you tried but then decided against.

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My M4 has a Scalar Works Sync Mount and an RM06, a Carrier Comp titanium tube, Mesa Tactical Urbino stock, IWC Scout Mount with Arisaka Defense Scout clone, and Aridus QDC side saddle.

So yes, I accessorized my Benelli...

Posts: 5157 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
quote:
Yes, why do you ask?

just curious as to what works, what does not work, what is available out there ,
and maybe even , what you tried but then decided against.

What model Benelli you looking to accessorize?

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Nova tactical and have the same questions regarding mag tube extensions and light mounts.

Posts: 987 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Nordic makes a nice clamp with optional rail to mount a light.

(My Supernova, no longer in this configuration.)

(no longer in this configuration either lol. It now has a non PG stock, a Skinner simple ghost ring and a Carlson barrel with removable chokes)

I have Nordic Components tubes on all three of my Benellis. My SBE.

My M2 has a Nordic tube, some Arredondo parts and a Match Saver, but I assume that's not the type of accessories you're talking about. Wink

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I have a Benelli M2 Tactical. I installed a Dave's Metal Works 8rd mag tube/spring, jumbo safety, extended charging handle, Limbsaver gel recoil pad. Runs like a sewing machine. Fires any type of ammo I feed it. I am very impressed with it. I lucked out and found a dealer blowing them out for $960 shipped. I should have bought 2 of them.

I originally wanted a Benelli M4. Too bad they were twice the price of the M2.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 45ProCarry,

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
I added a nordic components tube and clamp to get to 12 round tube capacity.

Redneck Tactical Rapid Bolt Release.

Truglo (I think?) big green fiber optic magnetic front sight. The factory one was fine but this fiber optic is much, much brighter.

Opened up the loading port myself with hand files. Some people go crazy and take off way too much material. I can quad load 8 shells in 6 and sometimes 5 seconds when I have put in a few practice sessions. That's fast enough for me.

They don't need much really. A tube and a port job is enough to be competition ready.

It would be a dream to carry as a hunting gun if I took off the extended tube. I love how light the inertia guns are.

Posts: 14121 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Yep

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
The one thing I always get is a new lifter. My m1 sbs has a welded one from c rums, and my m2 field has one from taran. Outside of that, the m1 got overhauled since it was a 20 dept gun. So new stock, new sights (tritium front, black rear ring), nordic +1 ext, new springs, oversized safety, and taran charging handle. The m2 field also got a taran charging handle.

For spring weight I just use the stock springs cause of the inertia system. A lot of people like the oversized bolt releases but the factory button was always fine for my hands.

Depends what is your desired outcome for the gun. Mine are just for fun with the sbs, and the occasional bit of clays with the m2 and as a backup gun to the sbe2 for hunting.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What model Benelli you looking to accessorize?

not a particular model.

just seeing what people have done.

12 gauges mostly ,
and I have never seen a .20 ga. rifled slug gun

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
M4

Carrier comp extension tube (7+1)
Surefire M80 Handrail
Mesa Tactical Urbino stock
Mesa Tactical sure shell 6 carrier for urbino stock, right hand side
Mesa Tactical sure shell carrier/rail 6 rd
Mesa Tactical push button QD sling mount for urbino
Magpul RSA QD sling mount
Magpul MS4 Dual QD sling gen 2
Meprolight Ghost Ring Night sights
Crimson Trace MVF-515 Foregrip with laser/light

This is my home defense long gun. 7+1+1, + 6 on the rail, another +6 on the stock for 21 shells onboard of 00. Light/laser, NS, and the sling can go back and forth between single or dual point attachment. She is a little heavier but it's strictly HD, and with the sling no big deal. The urbino gave me the ability to have a few more shells onboard, and shorten the stock for HD use. It also gave an excellent way to have a qd sling attachment. The surefire rail with the magpul attachment allows dual sling mount, and allowed me to fit the Crimson Trace foregrip.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
What parts did everyone replace on their M4s for 922r compliance?

Complacency sucks…

posted Hide Post
Benelli M2 Tactical with a MesaTactical Urbino Stock, an Aimpoint T2 mounted via a Midwest Industries low profile mount to allow co-witnessesing with the Benelli ghost ring sights, single point sling attachment, GG&G oversized Bolt Release, Charging Handle and Magazine Tube, Taran Tactical Extended Carrier (to avoid the dreaded Benelli thumb), Freedom Fighter Tactical Forearm and Disconnector to ensure 922r compliance. Taran Tactical Ultimate Benelli Power Pak Spring Set. Note the Midwest Industries scope mount need to be filed down on the rear to have it fit with the rear sight and align with the existing scope holes.

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nordic extension tube, Nordic clamp, Nordic follower..

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interesting, thanks to those choosing to contribute