SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    9mm AR15 mags
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm AR15 mags Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I traded some night vision with the owner of CMMG several years ago and used their 9mm 32-round mags and ended up getting extras which I am pleased with. I use a Magpula loader. Shooting 9mm subsonic with a custom Colt 9mm integrally suppressed AR, these mags work. I do not recall what they were but think it was about $25 each, which is a pleasant surprise. I do not know present pricing or availability.

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And this, too,
shall pass away
Picture of Drifting Fate
posted Hide Post
Been a long time since I've been shopping for Colt style 9mm AR15 mags. The last time, I just bought Colts. Now knowing Brownell's offers some with their name on them, I might pick a few up just because.

Posts: 3679 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If in the end (no matter the name on it), if is not made by metalform you are wasting your money.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Metalform makes them for Colt. That's your Huckleberry.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post