SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Source For Ruger Mini 14 Accu-Strut?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source For Ruger Mini 14 Accu-Strut? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
A coworker just bought a Ruger Mini 14 and is looking for an Accu-Strut for it, but it seems like they are very hard to find right now?

Does anyone have a lead to where one could be purchased?

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Forum member Kkina

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I have one for the later 583 series rifle I'm not using. Let me know if your friend could use it, I'll let it go cheap.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
I have one for the later 583 series rifle I'm not using. Let me know if your friend could use it, I'll let it go cheap.

Thanks, but his is a 181 series it looks like.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Incredible timing. I just bought a mini to replace the one I stupidly sold a few years ago and was just looking for one myself. Hopefully Kkina comes along and gives us some info.

There is another version but I’d prefer the accu-strut personally.

https://sunfloweroutdoorsports...re-2005-MR5-ST14.htm

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. Due to unusual circumstances, we are working on a month-long manufacturing backlog. We're hoping to have stainless LTs out to dealers by the end of this week, and black models by the end of next week.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Awesome news! Thanks.

And yeah I know I’m an idiot for selling mine. I’ve regretted it ever since and the prices for a new Mini are crazy. Fortunately I found a used one in great condition the other day. I know why many other rifles are better than the Mini but I just love shooting the Mini more than any other semi auto rifle. Thankfully I did not sell my mags so I’ve got a pretty good collection of those still.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be confusing a Ruger #1 accuriser with a Mimi-14, but eabrown May have something. I ordered an encore barrel years ago and was very happy with the service. Good luck

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Sorry about that. Due to unusual circumstances, we are working on a month-long manufacturing backlog. We're hoping to have stainless LTs out to dealers by the end of this week, and black models by the end of next week.

Thank you! I passed this info on to him.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Makes me smile when business is so good for guys. Keep up the good work!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Just FYI I ordered mine from here on Sunday and received it today.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Sunflower was one of our earliest dealers and we're still going strong. Just fulfilled a couple of orders.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post