SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ruger PCC 9 conversion - Sig P226 mags ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger PCC 9 conversion - Sig P226 mags ?? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
What the title says! Does anyone offer a conversion kit for the new Ruger PCC 9 to accept Sig P226/228 mags?

Since I'm a Sig fan and not a Glock fan, this makes a lot of sense to me. I'm sure I'm in the minority but it makes sense to me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: T.Webb,

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No third parties have as of yet designed magazine wells for other pistol models.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I'm reviving this as I'm hoping someone now makes the adapter for P226/228 mags.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd sure like to have the new carbine and a couple of P226/228 mags... I'd spend some time with Solidworks and the 3D printer at work trying to prototype such an adapter. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Hey, at least there are some nice, free float hand guards now.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think its only a matter of time before Ruger or some other innovative company or individual starts offering additional mag adapter options - especially with the new 40 S&W offering, although I have as yet to see the 40 version in the wild. Would not surprise me if Ruger does not eventually add a 45 and 10MM option as well.

I'm pining for the PCC 9 in a bad way myself - the financial director (aka the wife) has not issued an general nod of approval to allow this purchase in my past mentioning of it, sigh... [in all actuality, my wife is awesome, she would be "okay" if I did - we don't generally say no to each other for purchases but she would't exactly be happy either...]

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post