SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I have sinned and went to Dicks and bought two shotguns tonight.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have sinned and went to Dicks and bought two shotguns tonight. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your new guns, but I don't need to save the money that badly to step foot in a Dick's ever again.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just heard on Fox News yesterday that they lost a 150 million since they banned the "evil" stuff.

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm tempted to purchase one single share of their stock. That way I could get entry to the annual stockholders meeting where I would ask the Board of Directorswhy they should not be immediately terminated for pissing our money down the toilet in their quest for the "moral high ground". I would also point out that fishing hooks cause a lot of pain to the hooked fish and ask when they were going to stop selling any items associated with Fishing.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5624 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post