SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Curse you PSA...shockwave on the way
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curse you PSA...shockwave on the way Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
So there I was....cruising the PSA website.....honest I was just looking to see if they had any 55gr GDs in stock, nope...

And there it was....shockwave in 20ga with 3 lowers for 399.00 with free shipping.....damn
shipping.....damn

Should be here in time for the NTX get together, time to find some slugs .....my own Howdah pistol Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just when I think I'm done buying something from Palmetto, I get one of their damn daily deal emails.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
So there I was....cruising the PSA website.....honest I was just looking to see if they had any 55gr GDs in stock, nope...

And there it was....shockwave in 20ga with 3 lowers for 399.00 with free shipping.....damn
shipping.....damn

Should be here in time for the NTX get together, time to find some slugs .....my own Howdah pistol Big Grin

Target Sports USA has 55gr Gold dots for 55cents each.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I haven't looked at 20 ga slug prices in a long time. Don't forget to break the bank and buy some buck loads, too. If you have the time to wait, look at the 12ga and 12ga buck and slug prices.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:

Target Sports USA has 55gr Gold dots for 55cents each.

Free shipping for a case of 500!

...must...resist

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...t-24446-p-59031.aspx

62 gr is $.85/rd:

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...-24445sp-p-3826.aspx

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Great more money spent.....thanks

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I haven't looked at 20 ga slug prices in a long time. Don't forget to break the bank and buy some buck loads, too. If you have the time to wait, look at the 12ga and 12ga buck and slug prices.

I found some good buckshot prices, it will be loaded with #3 or #4 most the time. The Win PDX slug looks interesting.

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
That looks like a really good deal. I've been pretty good at avoiding thier site lately. I'm tempted on the 10th anniversary matched AR10/AR15 lowers with matching S/Ns. The logo side picture did not open for me.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Yeah they got me for a Ruger LCP 380 the other day. $169 shipped. First PSA purchase since Christmas.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Dewhorse and Texas Bob,
Would you mind checking back and letting us know when your guns ship? I'm a week into having my credit card charged but my rifle order is still "processing". Just wondering what your experience is/will be. Thanks.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
Dewhorse and Texas Bob,
Would you mind checking back and letting us know when your guns ship? I'm a week into having my credit card charged but my rifle order is still "processing". Just wondering what your experience is/will be. Thanks.

I’ve placed 3 orders with palmetto over the last month and it was between 7-10 days before shipping for all three. Two were build kits, one was ammo. They’ve always been notoriously slow to process and ship.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
Dewhorse and Texas Bob,
I ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. It shipped UPS Air.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
shipping.....damn

I saw that one too.
Luckily, my $$ is tied up in other gun things at the moment or I'd have one too. Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Thanks Texas Bob.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Looks like that deal has passed and I'm happy. I didn't "need" a shotgun and I still have 3 lowers I've yet to build.

Being on the PSA e-mail list can be quite draining on your wallet. Big Grin

Posts: 13090 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Looks like that deal has passed and I'm happy....

You can still get an LCP I for $170 with free shipping:

http://palmettostatearmory.com...6rd-pistol-3701.html

They're had that "daily" deal for several weeks now, either they have a million in stock or no one is buying them. I'd grab one but I already have...three.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I've been on there a bit lately myself.

Did three orders over December and January.
First two shipped and I had them within 8 days. One for a nice upper took 10 days but their order status reflected what was going on.

I have heard members mention slow shipping. The 10 day one is the longest delay I have ever experienced.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have any emails from PSA go to my spam folder as I can't afford to look on their site anymore. Every time I think I have enough of what I need, in comes a PSA email letting me know I need more. I will, however, be wanting the HK clone they said will be coming sometime this or next year.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to buy a house guys. Wife said no new guns until I had a safe and new house. But I've always wanted a 380, just for fun...... and a shockwave.... Why ya'll gotta post this stuff?

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Trying to spread the beatings

You're welcome Big Grin