SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Curse you PSA...shockwave on the way
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curse you PSA...shockwave on the way Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I have any emails from PSA go to my spam folder as I can't afford to look on their site anymore. Every time I think I have enough of what I need, in comes a PSA email letting me know I need more. I will, however, be wanting the HK clone they said will be coming sometime this or next year.

HK clone... it’s bad enough Palmetto is sending me emails, and now this?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Damn you guys! LCP on its way! Cool

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
Dewhorse and Texas Bob,
Would you mind checking back and letting us know when your guns ship? I'm a week into having my credit card charged but my rifle order is still "processing". Just wondering what your experience is/will be. Thanks.
I ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday. It shipped UPS Air.

Just to follow-up: I ordered the rifle on 27 Jan and it shipped UPS Ground on 16 Feb... after I called on 13 Feb (45 min wait) to ask when they might get around to it. A buddy ordered the same rifle on the same day and received his 7 Feb.

Patience with PSA, Grasshopper.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeme05
posted Hide Post
Ordered and recieved my latest PSA purchase (AR 15 9mm) a few weeks ago. Works great but just went on PSA web site and they are completely out of
all AR 15 and AK complete rifles, probably due to the latest incident!

Posts: 1375 | Location: West Texas | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
And there it was....shockwave in 20ga with 3 lowers for 399.00 with free shipping.....damn
shipping.....damn

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS DEAL!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRR

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post