SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any rails similar to troy delta?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any rails similar to troy delta? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I'd like to put a rail on my colt 6720. Prefer not to modify the gun and free float/ drop in would be nice. The biggest thing is a rail that goes around the FSB and has a rail in front of it.

What's put there?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Centurion Arms makes a rail that attaches to the standard barrel nut, the C4 lineup.

You do have to lose the handguard Delta ring though (cut it off)

https://www.centurionarms.com/category-s/1818.htm

Daniel Defense makes the Omega rail which attaches to the Delta ring, or a least through it - but no forward rail.

https://danieldefense.com/rails/omega-rail.html

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That's all I have found too.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I have considered the Centurion but it's a tad too rich for my blood since I'm pretty happy with the non-FF BCM and Magpul rails I have on those rifles.

The DD is nice but the fact that they stop before the FSB means it doesn't gain much as well, so I passed on those too.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
If you can find a Troy Delta rail for a decent price, snag it. It's a great drop-in free float option for carbine-length guns with fixed FSBs.

Looks like they're sold out nearly everywhere, other than from Troy directly, and they want full retail. But you can try signing up for in stock notifications at various online stores, or there's a new one on eBay right now too.

I have a VTAC Delta rail on a 14.5" carbine:

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
If you can find a Troy Delta rail for a decent price, snag it. It's a great drop-in free float option for carbine-length guns with fixed FSBs.

Looks like they're sold out nearly everywhere, other than from Troy directly, and they want full retail. But you can try signing up for in stock notifications at various online stores, or there's a new one on eBay right now too.

I have a VTAC Delta rail on a 14.5" carbine:

Snagged the one on eBay. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to getting it. Nice setup by the way.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Got the Troy vtac rail. Pretty light and pretty secure. I’m going to try and upload some pics at some point.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
UTG PRO AR-15 Super Slim M-LOK 15" Drop-in Carbine Length Rail on my 6920:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post