SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    MCX barrel change question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MCX barrel change question Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted
I have a legacy MCX set up for 556. The legacy conversion kits are no longer available and the ones for the Virtus are not backwards compatible. I have come across a legacy 300 BO barrel at a good price but I don’t know if I need more than just the barrel for the swap?

In advance, thank you for your time and knowledge. Any info is appreciated.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
i have the exact same setup.
all you need is the barrel

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only parts in the conversion were the barrel and a taper shoulder adapter if you wanted to attach a different muzzle device that required a flat barrel shoulder. That’s it.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post