SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Pulled Out My Johnson
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pulled Out My Johnson Login/Join 
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
My favorite Johnson is the LMG. It is my favorite WW2 American weapon.

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/johnson-m1944e1-lmg/

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
by B code, do you mean the serial number?

if so, it is not a code, just means it was the next lot of 10000,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Does a Reising 50 count as a sibling?

Only if you post it Wink

Wreckless, I'd love to shoot let alone own one of the LMG's. I love em too

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Almost done clearing out the safes. Johnson and friends

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
M2 Carbine and M50 Reising. Fun guns but both were finicky.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
M2 Carbine and M50 Reising. Fun guns but both were finicky.

I like those! That finned barrel is cool

Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tuumunz:
andy
I have a chance to buy a johnson that was sent to peru.1000 were sent there in 7x57 caliber.Is 4000 to much.gun is correct with sling.

that is not a bad price,

the last 2 I sold were for 6900 and a bit of a beater (finish was worn, stock was a bit used,, but functioned fine) for 4500,

both 30.06,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. I've wanted one of those for many years; I just can't bring myself to spend what they're going for.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wreckless:
My favorite Johnson is the LMG. It is my favorite WW2 American weapon.

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/johnson-m1944e1-lmg/

I got to shoot a friends LMG version. Kicked like a mule! It was not pleasant to shoot at all!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I envy your Johnson...
So sad I didn't have money when these were affordabl.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I normally don't envy another man's Johnson, but nice one. Cool

I missed the opportunity of a lifetime in 1990 when I walked past an M1941 at a gun show in Houston. It was gone when I made my second pass. Frown It went for $400. Eek

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice collection. I love that BAR. I have watched a few specials on that Johnson and am amazed at the ingenuity that went into it. Seemed like a great battle rifle.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
I am jealous. I always wanted one, but the few times I saw them for sale I didn’t have the money.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post