SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sport Optics in LA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sport Optics in LA Login/Join 
Picture of ukhayes
posted
Has anybody had any dealings with this company? Positives or negatives would be appreciated.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a eotech exps3 about a month ago. Great customer service. They are good to go.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a Nightforce 3.5-15 from them. They had the best price I could find at the time. Their staff was able to answer my questions. Delivery was fast. They are GTG.

HTH.

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SportOptics is a good company. I have ordered many Nightforce scopes from them. Definitely talk to a rep instead of ordering on-line. Ask the rep if there are any deals on the specific scope you want -- generally they will give you an unlisted discount of 8-12%.

Their open box and demo scopes/binos are good deals. I purchased 2 scopes and one pair of binos this way. The only way I could tell they were used was by looking at the box -- the optics themselves looked brand new.

Posts: 7852 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are my go to optics vendor. Great deals and great service.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Yes, call them to order, and ask for a little better price. They are very helpful, top notch folks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
I've bought a half dozen scopes from them. They are my first go to for a scope. Fast service in every buy.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Like others have said, they are top notch buy with confidence.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post