SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    CZ Scorpion front sling mount/QD sling karma - Winners: P250UA5 & jermzzzzzzzz
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Scorpion front sling mount/QD sling karma - Winners: P250UA5 & jermzzzzzzzz Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted
Up for karma is a front sling adapter made by Parker Mountain Machine for the CZ Scorpion. It is easy to install and very good quality but I didn't like how close the front & rear adapters were and how close the front adapter is to the charging handle. I had the adapter on for 1 day and took it off. I've also added the sling as a karma as well. I put it on the gun at the same time as the sling mounts and don't like it either; the sling is brand new and was removed after 1 day as well.

If you can use this throw your name in the hat and I'll let the karmanator draw a name when interest wanes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Jeff

Posts: 18 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list (for the PMM sling adapter).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I have a SBR Scorpion that I’ve been looking at different sling options. Thanks for the chance for either.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BB61,

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me in also, I am looking for a good front sling adapter.

Thanks,

Posts: 88 | Location: NEO | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Posts: 505 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Add me, thank you.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
***I'm adding the sling to the karma as well.*** Now there will be 2 winners.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks.

Posts: 710 | Registered: November 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tartan427
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me in as well.

Posts: 652 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 1026 | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
If the sling's available for a non-Scorpion owner, count me in! A VCAS is on my Christmas list, but I think a red dot will be under the tree instead.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
If the sling's available for a non-Scorpion owner, count me in! A VCAS is on my Christmas list, but I think a red dot will be under the tree instead.

Absolutely. I'll edit the title to reflect that it's now a QD sling/CZ Scorpion karma.

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be entered for the sling. I have the same mount on both of my CZ Evos.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
This would look great on my Scorpion, please add me in!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I think this has run long enough. Congratulations to:

Front sling adapter: jermzzzzzzz

Sling: P250UA5

Please email me your info and I'll get your items out to you.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Email sent your way.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Paging jermzzzzzzz