SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Help with Mega Arms .22 upper for AR-15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Mega Arms .22 upper for AR-15 Login/Join 
posted
I purchased a new Mega Arms .22 upper for my AR-15. It didn’t come with any instructions and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to disassemble it for cleaning. I emailed the company that now owns Mega (Zev Technologies) twice with no response. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Even better if you have a PDF that you can email me.

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Looks like the same design as the CMMG one... with the upper separated pull on the charging handle and the BCG will detach from the barrel.

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was the first thing I tried. I figured it would pull the bolt assembly, same as an AR. It pulls back far enough to charge and then locks up tight. I’m guessing there’s a simple solution, like a release or some such, but no luck figuring it out.

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the CMMG, sometimes it sticks & you have to persuade it to come out, but it is like a norma AR bcg

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post