SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    MPX red dot zero distance?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MPX red dot zero distance? Login/Join 
Picture of kent j
posted
Hi all, I was wondering what distance you have your MPX red dot zeroed at. I have a pistol with a Vortex Strikefire 2.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kent j:
Hi all, I was wondering what distance you have your MPX red dot zeroed at. I have a pistol with a Vortex Strikefire 2.

Maybe the rifle or pistol section would be a better place for an answer.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carbine 50yds pistol 20yds

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I have my carbine at 50 yards, but I'd do a pistol at 25 yards.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did my SBR and PSB both at 25yds.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
MPX pistol at 25 yards.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
My MPX SBR is zero at 25 yards using a Trijicon RMR.

Shooting at 100 yards has about a 6" drop

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
First, Thanks to whoever moved this thread for me I appreciate it. Thanks for the replies. I was thinking 20 yards and it seems you all agree.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I zeroed my MPX at 15 yards. But i didnt have any rhyme or reason to it. Just kinda did it?

Its wearing a 4" barrel, though. I dont anticipate taking it further than 20 yards, so i figured a 15 yard zero was adequate.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post