SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My Rem 700 5R SS .308: sell or keep?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Rem 700 5R SS .308: sell or keep? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
I'm sorry, I didn't post this to sell it here. See my January 28 post above. If I decide to list it here, I will post it in accordance with Para's rules. I'm going to try and sell it locally first to avoid shipping.

A simple email answering a direct question, asking if you bought it from a forum member is too much to ask, then piss off.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. That e-mail address is one I use for forums, news sites, and past social media sites, among others. Tons of spam e-mails go there and I often don't check if for many days. Literally, I get a dozen emails a day there, and I have my notifications turned off. So, I didn't see it. Sorry if I assumed incorrectly you were inquiring about buying it.

But to answer your question, no, I bought I new through a dealer who ordered it for me.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Sorry to you as well, I suppose this world has everybody wound a little tight and edgy.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post