SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    More Garand, M1 Carbine and WWII German MG book karma inside! WINNERS!! Last call for Chino101 and SigWally before I redraw winners.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Garand, M1 Carbine and WWII German MG book karma inside! WINNERS!! Last call for Chino101 and SigWally before I redraw winners. Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Yay! Sending email

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chino101 and SigWally, I have not heard from either of you.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lat call for Chino101 and SigWally before I draw two more winners.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
Winners are:

Canfield: 1KPerDay

Duff: Chino101

Bruce: SigWally

Email me your addresses and I'll get them out next week.

Email in bound, sorry for the late reply.

Posts: 510 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the late reply. Email sent, and a big THANK YOU!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
HEY M1Garandy. Got the book! Thanks So much. Sent you an email of thanks! Big Grin

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post