SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    More Garand, M1 Carbine and WWII German MG book karma inside! WINNERS!! Last call for Chino101 and SigWally before I redraw winners.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Garand, M1 Carbine and WWII German MG book karma inside! WINNERS!! Last call for Chino101 and SigWally before I redraw winners. Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Yay! Sending email

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 2300 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chino101 and SigWally, I have not heard from either of you.

Posts: 294 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lat call for Chino101 and SigWally before I draw two more winners.

Posts: 294 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
Winners are:

Canfield: 1KPerDay

Duff: Chino101

Bruce: SigWally

Email me your addresses and I'll get them out next week.

Email in bound, sorry for the late reply.

Posts: 494 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the late reply. Email sent, and a big THANK YOU!

Posts: 1210 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY M1Garandy. Got the book! Thanks So much. Sent you an email of thanks! Big Grin

Posts: 1210 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post