SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    AR Magazine holders?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Magazine holders? Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
What do you like for AR magazine holders? I want one that holds at least 3 P-mags inside my backpack that holds my AR Pistol.

Thanks,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Do you have velcro loop fields to utilize, or other mounting? I don't have a suggestion, but am also curious. I have a bag with exterior MOLLE and another with internal velcro.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed Triple M4 Mag Pouch

I have a couple of the Ten-Speed 6 Pack Bandoliers. I keep one in my vehicle with 5 Okay mags. The sixth pocket holds a tourniquet. Well-made gear from really good people who want your business.

If you buy from these guys, Rolan, you'll be leaving your money in your home state. I discovered Blue Force because of the VCAS sling. Every AR I own wears a VCAS.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
I use the Ferro Concepts Turnover which is bascially the same idea as the BFG but better suited to working with the Slickster plate carrier I keep in my truck.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Rustpot: I have MOLE on the outside of my bag; however, I don't really want to advertise the fact. There is a slim inside pocket that would be great for a "3 pack" of magazines.

Thanks Para, I'll look at those.

Rolan

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Rolan, know anyone that could sew you a Velcro patch in your pack? That would open up a lot of options for magazine carriers.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Rolan, know anyone that could sew you a Velcro patch in your pack? That would open up a lot of options for magazine carriers.

Me! I can sew.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
The Blue Force Gear bandolier is a great minimalist gear solution.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post