SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    DOA Shooting bench
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOA Shooting bench Login/Join 
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted
Have anyone bought or used one of their benches?

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
I'll be following this thread because I was looking into these benches also. Ended up with a Caldwell Stable table because of the price vs DOA. Was not disappointed but a little more work setting up in the field. Still interested though in getting this table in the future.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a thread going a couple months ago asking about shooting benches. I'm not real good at finding and posting a link. But holy cow, DOA tripod and table top weighing in at over 70 pounds! Sounds like it would be very stable but not very portable.

Posts: 549 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
'DSgrouse' bought one a couple of years ago for a home range he was building.

The DOA bench and a couple of others were discussed in this thread, which may have some useful info --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5790010554

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post