SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    10.5" Palmetto AR pistol
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10.5" Palmetto AR pistol Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Too bad they only do a 10.5. That has to be over gassed like a mother effer.

Adjustable Gas BCG

Pick one of these up, flip the new BCG that came with the kit and pay about $65 net for this and solve any overgas problems.

Have you ever tried one of these?

No, but someone on another board had and was happy with the result. Have you not had a good experience?

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3447 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Too bad they only do a 10.5. That has to be over gassed like a mother effer.

Adjustable Gas BCG

Pick one of these up, flip the new BCG that came with the kit and pay about $65 net for this and solve any overgas problems.

Have you ever tried one of these?

No, but someone on another board had and was happy with the result. Have you not had a good experience?

I was just asking if you had tried one out or not. I have zero experience with this BCG. Thanks for the link though. I didn't know these were a thing.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post