SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    found lwrc di for 1040.00 at my lgs, any reason not to get it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

found lwrc di for 1040.00 at my lgs, any reason not to get it? Login/Join 
posted
found the lwrc di gun for 1040.00 which is about the same price i have seen them online for, the only difference is this rifle had the skirmish sights and davidsons lifetime warranty.i am really liking the rifle and i may end up getting it. i do not really need it but the price point is really nice and seeing that it has the sights unlike the ones being offered online now. so i am debating on getting it, any reason not to?

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running out of money. Big Grin

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Well worth it - if you're in the market for an AR, or if not and you're just looking for a quality rifle, you won't be disappointed with any LWRC and that's a decent price.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased one and it's the best deal on a high quality AR rifle in the current market, I have paid in the past double for the same features that this rifle has (KAC SR15 mod 1) and the LWRC DI is every bit as good.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
My local place has the lwrc di for under $1000 tomorrow. Great buy.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Thats as cheap as it gets when you factor in the sights.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post