SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Thermal NV Shooting - Chicken Thief
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thermal NV Shooting - Chicken Thief Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
A couple weeks ago SC had a breach in the chicken pen that resulted in a disaster.

Some raccoons and opossums all got in and made a mess of things.

SC had no idea of how they got in until he waited inside the pen and discovered that a raccoon had worked at ripping the chicken wire away from the roof over a long period of time in a corner covered in blackberry briars.

I loaned him my light/laser shorty RAR and he waited inside the coop and it quickly became an out of control cage match with him depleting all his ammo. However he killed raccoons and opossums that came in.

Now it was time to call in the death by stealth.

This the first time I remembered to turn on the video after several disappointing nights of nothing.

This one came out of nowhere and caught me off guard and I had to shoot through the fence.

First round caught the fence and destroyed his hind leg.

I didn't miss any others. Right through the fence.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/DeytstmJPcA

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
How much do those thermal scopes run?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

From $500 to fancy car numbers.

Posts: 14124 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

I paid $1300 for mine.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Where are the possum vittles pictures?

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Not that kind of country

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post