SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Bitten by a Rattler
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bitten by a Rattler Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Shop in my area had one but the 2200 dollar price tag kept it out of my stable, that and it was chambered in 300 black out. I have no need to add another chambering to my collection and 5.56 would suit me just fine. Super cool firearm and as close as you can come to a SBR without a tax stamp.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Slipped my Omega 9k over the stock flash hider to see how it would look/fit and ordered a direct thread mount. Will probably make this a dedicated "sub" gun. If the direct thread doesn't fit all the way I'll try a 3 lug setup.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
That looks great!

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I bought one late last year because of its small footprint. I’ve been running Barnes Vor-tx supers (I have an SBR 300 with a can that I use for subs) through it and it is a laser beam.

I keep it in a Sneaky Bag with a couple spare mags and it makes for the smallest footprint packable gun in a rifle caliber I could find.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is sick! This is the first I have heard of them. It reminds me looks wise of the new CZ Scorpian Micro they announced at SHOT.

Posts: 123 | Registered: July 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Got the fixed mount today, fits really well with some room to spare. Should be good to go with other mounts as well for those looking to suppress it.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post