SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Need a good AK Carry Bag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a good AK Carry Bag Login/Join 
posted
Just found a good deal on an Century 39v2 at my LGS. Put Magpul furniture on it and I need a good, small, tough bag to tote it in to the range, in my truck, etc...ideally, I could pack it in either straight or with the folded Magpul Stock...so probably in the 40" range. Of course I'm looking for good padding strong exterior and low price. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Mike

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a decent BullDog 40in. case at the gun show this weekend for $45. I've had a BullDog pistol/range bag for about 8 years and it has held up well so I figured I would give it a shot.

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Ive been happy with my Bulldog rifle case to tote my GSG 522 to the range, and most recently picked up an Explorer 3 gun case for my AK and mags. Very well built and only like $65 on Amazon.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post