SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    22 Rifles, Chiappa LA-322
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Rifles, Chiappa LA-322 Login/Join 
Picture of pbramlett
posted
Sigforum brothers and sisters,

I seek the input from the collective on the quality, accuracy, etc of the Chiappa LA-322 lever action rifle. This is a reproduction of the Marlin 39 series guns.

Are these LA-322's any good? Tell me what you like or dislike.

Thanks,

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I didn't know these existed. I've wanted a marlin 39M for a long time, but they are priced pretty ridiculously these days. I would be interested to hear how these perform...I've not heard wonderful things about some chiappa firearms, so I'd like to hear some first hand stories before I get too excited.

Posts: 8534 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I just saw one of these last weekend and have the same questions.

Compared to a vintage 39 next to it I could see fit and finish was not quite up to the old gun. But for $200 less $450 vs. $650 I was certainly interested. It wasn’t an exact replica, as a few screws in the receiver were absent.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5147 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
well shoot. i was hoping someone would have first hand knowledge. I may buy one. I will report back if i do and give a report.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post