SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Easy on/off M-Lok mount for a Surefire 6P ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Easy on/off M-Lok mount for a Surefire 6P ? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
PSA got me again with that 16" Mid-length upper with M-Lok handguard for $219 today.

This will be my first AR with any type of rail. I want to mount my Surefire 6P to it but I want the ability to quickly remove the entire mount and light. I want something secure but lightweight.

Any recommendation for a simple mount that is easily removed?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An easy and cheap way to do it would be with a short section of rail mounted to the hand guard and then mount the light directly onto it with a 1-inch weaver style scope ring. Unscrew the scope ring to remove the light.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
You could look at Kinetic Development Group Kinect mounts:

https://kineticdg.com/product-category/kinect/

I've got my Inforce WML mounted on one and it's seems to be pretty secure and easy to remove from my rail.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post