SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Wickenburg High School Rifle Team continues winning ways
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wickenburg High School Rifle Team continues winning ways Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

At the recent NRA F-Class Championship in Raton NM, Sophomore Kacie Blankenship won the Women's Master Class at 600 yards, and Freshman Madison Dreher placed third in the same competition.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Nice!
Where can you find the scores?

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Nice!
Where can you find the scores?

I dunno. Maybe some of our F-Class shooters can provide that info. The blurb I posted was taken from our weekly rag, the Wickenburg Sun, which is not known for its in depth coverage. The information I posted is as about as in depth as they get. And I think "Dreher" is even a typo, as I know the Dreshers. Smile

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

At the recent NRA F-Class Championship in Raton NM, Sophomore Kacie Blankenship won the Women's Master Class at 600 yards, and Freshman Madison Dreher placed third in the same competition.

I actually shot with Kacie at the Nationals during one day of the MR match. She shot well.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post