SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Has anyone tried the new production Benelli M1S90?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone tried the new production Benelli M1S90? Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted
I've been looking for a good used Benelli M1S90. I haven't been seeing much out there, but I did find out that Bud's has an exclusive M1 Super 90 that comes with 3 chokes >>link thing here<<
Wondering if anyone has played with these new production guns and if there are any differences from the older production ones. I figured for the price, they must be skimping on something somewhere. I asked a question about whether or not the trigger guard is still metal and there are a couple responses in the affirmative. Any other info you guys might have would be very helpful.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Didn’t know the M1s were still made. Thought they were completely replaced by the M2.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Benelli must have done a run with old receivers laying around. Not much different between the m1 and m2. I have both (one being a sbs and the other a field gun). Basically, without dropping the coin for a m2 that m1 price is perfect. Biggest thing you loose is the comfortech stock. Not sure if that's a deal breaker to some or not. The barrel from a m2 can be used on a m1 but needs the m2 forend.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post