SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Looking for a 9mm carbine or AR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a 9mm carbine or AR Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I have a Beretta Storm, looking for something else, maybe an AR? What options are out there for a 9mm rifle?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
A few threads down.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4400051214

I’ll be getting a 9mm AR, most likely using Colt magazines vs Glock.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Not looking for a subgun though, but a full size rifle or AR

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ Scorpion Carbine, Sig MPX Carbine, 9mm Tavor, and many AR based 9mm carbines (Colt, RRA, CMMG, etc.)

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I love my Palmetto AR9 Glock mag version. With Magpul making cheap reliable Glock mags it’s easy to stock up.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
The Nordic PCC is a nice piece of work:

https://nordiccomp.com/categories/nc-pcc/

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3645 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
I have a factory CMMG 9mm (SBR) using Colt style stick mags. Flawless function. Highly recommend CMMG.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
CZ Scorpion carbine. Magz are $20 for either 20 or 30 rounds. Excellent platform, lots of mods available. I’ve recently got the pistol version with sb brace and I really like it, more than I thought I would.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Another vote for CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbine.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I really like my Kel-Tec* Sub2000 9mm carbine.

Mine takes Beretta 30 rounders, my Dad has one that takes Glock 30 rounders:

https://www.keltecweapons.com/rifles/sub-2000

*Kel-Tec haters, piss off.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Kriss Vector comes in a rifle as well.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Over the weekend I was playing with a friend's new M-1 Carbine in 9mm. Except for the magazine which is a Beretta 92, it really looks like a exact copy of the original.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
Over the weekend I was playing with a friend's new M-1 Carbine in 9mm. Except for the magazine which is a Beretta 92, it really looks like a exact copy of the original.

Wow, that is one cool rifle! Now I'm wanting one

Chiappa M1-9

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Lol I just googled that too and yes it is wicked pissa!

I have a Colt 6951 and it is a fun little gun. I looked at the CZ for another because it seems really nice with good support. I'll never use a 9mm carbine as an HD gun so "fun" is the main motivator if I get another, and that Chiappa looks fun. (And I have a metric boat load of Beretta mags...)

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:

Wow, that is one cool rifle! Now I'm wanting one

Chiappa M1-9

That's pretty sweet

posted Hide Post
I have a Marlin Camp 9, that is an awesome gun.....scary accurate and always fires.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post