SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA 10.5” AR pistol
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA 10.5” AR pistol Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Just curious, since I've never owned one (I do have a 12" LMT SBR though). Does anyone buy and use these as pistols, as opposed to installing some sort of brace or SBRing them?

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
PSA makes their own aluminum hand guards. Yes it's true, they make them.

They also make their own barrels. If it doesn't say sourced from FN, then they made the barrel too.

They can sell at such great prices because they make a lot of the stuff themselves.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
PSA makes their own aluminum hand guards. Yes it's true, they make them.

They also make their own barrels. If it doesn't say sourced from FN, then they made the barrel too.

They can sell at such great prices because they make a lot of the stuff themselves.

Yep...most things from in house...they have purchased most everything to manufacture everything on their own specs without having to go outside...PSA continues to impress me..this is worth the watch...2:50 or so shows their accusations for manufacturing barrels, hand guards and such...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/f3eQGOCHsi4

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I like the owners outlook. Maximize freedom, by selling 30 million AR15 rifles Big Grin Eek

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I like that video thanks for posting

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up on of the 10.5” pistol kits last week for $259 shipped. With a $40 lower it’s a $300 AR Pistol. That is just crazy to me.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peanut71:
I picked up on of the 10.5” pistol kits last week for $259 shipped. With a $40 lower it’s a $300 AR Pistol. That is just crazy to me.

It truly is.

Buy 'em cheap and stack 'em deep. Big Grin

I have a 10.5" PSA AR pistol. I built it, though. Got an ambi safety selector switch (wife is a lefty) and CMC 2 stage trigger. Have a Primary Arms red dot but not sure if I want to use it yet, though.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I have the SBA3 10.5" upper kit coming Monday going on a spike's tactical lower I had. Also ordered the SPARC + 10 PMAG deal + MBUS sites for $43...PSA is dangerous.

Going to use it to show both my kids how to assemble an AR.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post