SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    I was NOT looking for another Ar15.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was NOT looking for another Ar15..... Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Stuff is getting stupid cheap, I almost passsd on this deal, but really like the looks of the Seekins receiver set, may sell off some parts and rebuild this with a lighter barrel

Seekins upper and lower receiver
ALG Mlok rail
ALG ACT trigger
B5 stock and grip
???? 20" SS 5r Wylde barrel 1-8" twist,pic below, any idea who made it
Cheapo scope and bipod, removing them as I type this

Just the bare receiver set would be over $500 after getting the lower transferred in
$650 for the whole rig seemed too good to pass up

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I don't need another one either, but that's not one to pass up, IMO. It's really nice. I think you done good.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Billet is good! For that price, really good!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the scope and mount is a disgrace to all that is right in this world, but the rest is a great score.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
You did good. That seekins set and LPK was worth the price alone.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The barrel looks like it could be an AR Stoner by the markings. I have one of their 300BLK barrels and the markings are the same format/size/font-style.

FG42 Type G, Ruger GSR, P250 Compact 9mm w/45ACP Compact conversion, H&K VP9 & other cool stuff.

100% disabled veteran

Posts: 696 | Location: central NC | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Yeah, the scope and mount is a disgrace to all that is right in this world, but the rest is a great score.

That's what I was thinking too, nice find.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup !
Too good to pass up.

I used that same Seekins upper and lower on a build. Quality parts for sure.

You did good ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Easily a great deal for the parts.
A bit on the FUGLY side but nothing some Cerakote and some other matching Stock/grip/accessories can't fix.
Smokin' deal! Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post