SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Mauser 71/84 Fun!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser 71/84 Fun! Login/Join 
posted
Bummer... Walmart doesn’t seem to have any BP 11.15X60R in stock!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Bertram Brass make the uh, brass.

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifles and carbines. Like Tac said Bertram brass. You can check the Ole’ Western Scrounger as well.

I have at least one maybe two original German military cartridges for that in my little cartridge collection.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Arms makes loaded rounds as well. I was thinking someone did. Just checked their site. They are out but, I am sure they will have another production run again. At $106.09 a box of 20 make every shot count.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I will be hitting up Bertram’s and making my own... Still not going to be “cheap”, but should be a fun project!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At $5 plus a round, firing one definitely separates the men from the boys.In a league with .458

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
The Black Powder gun club I am a member of has a Turkey Shoot ever October. One of the now former members has one of these and brought it to use a few years back when it was a cartridge year. He ran out of ammo right at the end. From his haversack he took out a cigar box and flask and quickly loaded up a few more with a small hammer. Finished the shoot and took 2nd place.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post