SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Primary Arms 24 hour sale: Anderson lowers for $29.99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primary Arms 24 hour sale: Anderson lowers for $29.99 Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.primaryarms.com/and...2_Ad_34_24_Hour_Sale

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
literally just bought 3 of those on friday for $40 each Frown

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
literally just bought 3 of those on friday for $40 each Frown

Yeah. They got me too. Ordered a complete upper. Then two days after it arrives at my house it goes on sale for $80 off. Of course I can’t return mine and reorder since I shot it they day I got it.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I need to find a ffl that discounts multiples.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link now shows them at $40. They were serious about the 24 hours.

I snoozed and I loozed. When I first read this post I asked my FFL pal about the fee for multiples (just three), but he never got back to me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post