SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Question about AR-15 Lower Parts Kits (LPKs)…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about AR-15 Lower Parts Kits (LPKs)… Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Okay... new spin on things.

I just hit 1000 posts after 10 years of being a part of this community.

As many have done in the past, I will be offering up a Karma in this forum for one LPK sans trigger guard, fire control group and grip.

This will be a separate thread.

Knowing this, lets see what the consensus is for what brand/manufacturer I should choose for this Karma.

The Karma will be announced once I have the LPK in hand.

Again, thanks all...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Kool Karma and with my limited knowledge I will suggest: Palmetto State Armory...

The only reason is I just recently bought an "Angry Joe AR-14" bare lower from them and also their lower kit... I had never put one of these together before but I am somewhat mechanically inclined and so decided to give it a try. The main thing that saved me on this was the various sections of the lower parts were in separate plastic bags...
Here's the Angrey Joe AR-14:

That's a Sig Romeo Sight on top of it.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post