SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ran across a sig 551a1
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ran across a sig 551a1 Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yep, my surplus 551-2 SP SWAT has some love on the finish. I won't worry about shooting it.

A used 551A1 is on GB right now with a BIN that's over market IMHO. That said, it has a bid and no reserve and pretty close to what the OP saw at the shop so looks like they're continuing to climb in value. What's the rule? A fair price is whatever two people agree on?

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heckler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
Owning Swiss SiG's and US SiG's, there is no comparison to the quality and the butter smoothness of the Swiss SiG.

I always tell non gun owners that the SIG rifles are like a supermodel - gorgeous, perfect. Novices who handle them are amazed at the workmanship and can clearly see they are much better crafted than the sea of "so so" assault rifles.

Posts: 227 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post