SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Looking for AR magazines?...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for AR magazines?... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
...check out this PSA daily deal...

http://palmettostatearmory.com...content=5%3A00+Email

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
damn!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a difference timing makes. Now -- twenty 30-round mags for $140. Maybe three or four years ago during the panics -- I saw transactions for five or less mags at that same $140.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yep solid deal, both M2 magpul, and the D&H are solid mags.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
What a difference timing makes. Now -- twenty 30-round mags for $140. Maybe three or four years ago during the panics -- I saw transactions for five or less mags at that same $140.

Yeah I witnessed several 100 PMAG cases going for $3-3.5K a piece, cash money, dolla dolla billz - and the buyers were happy as a pig in shit to get em.

I wasn't a party to the deals, was just an extra body on hand with all the cash changing hands.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I purchased 10 of the D&H mags from Palmetto 5 months ago. $10 apiece then. Good magazines and a great price.

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a very good deal on AR mags. I'm pretty good with the ones I have or I would be tempted to buy some of these.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:

...I'm pretty good with the ones I have or I would be tempted to buy some of these.

Same here. I have...lots.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:

...I'm pretty good with the ones I have or I would be tempted to buy some of these.

Same here. I have...lots.

Yup......

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I don't *need any but I sure do *want more, no one will notice a few more mags laying around hehe Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:

Yeah I witnessed several 100 PMAG cases going for $3-3.5K a piece, cash money, dolla dolla billz - and the buyers were happy as a pig in shit to get em.

I wasn't a party to the deals, was just an extra body on hand with all the cash changing hands.

HAPPY AS A PIG IN SHIT! I remember that. Man What I would do differently if I had the choice. I'd have sold 5 cases at that price.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post