SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What do you like for 8,10 or 12 power fixed scopes? Annie 64 mpr pics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you like for 8,10 or 12 power fixed scopes? Annie 64 mpr pics Login/Join 
posted
I hace an anni 64mpr on the way. I am thinking a nice upscale fixed scope is just what it needs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the intended use?

Posts: 12676 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will go on my new anschutz 64 mpr. Squirrels to making small holes, repeatedly.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://samplelist.com/catalog...duct/view/id/120509/

I have one of these and it has really clear,sharp glass.The turret adjustments are very accurate and it has a lifetime warranty. Used it on a 308 rifle until I bought one of the SWFA 5-20 scopes.

They are made in Japan and are solid.

The Objective focuses down to 10 meters.

posted Hide Post
Looks like just what i am looking for. I have several hawke 6-24 's. If I miss the variable i can swap out.

posted Hide Post
They also have one with the rear focus that is less expensive.

https://samplelist.com/catalog...duct/view/id/120511/

posted Hide Post
I prefer the side focus, i am excited.

posted Hide Post
You will not be disappointed.

Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
USO ST10 if you can find one.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Leupold Makes an FX-III in both 6 and 12x fixed powers.

1/8" target turrets, fine or dot reticles, and adjustable objectives.

I have the 6x on my Anschutz 1710 in Talley Rings. Beautifully clear scope, tracking is excellent (box drills are spot on), and it's plenty of magnification for the 50-100 yards that I typically shoot the rifle. CCI standard velocity or Eley Club shoot very well out of that rifle.

Schmidt and Bender also make Fixed 6, 8, 10, and 12 power scopes, but I elected to keep it to a more reasonable budget.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
lyman or unertl,, but I am old school, and have an old school Anschutz

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted Hide Post
I'm too old school I guess, but my old straight 12x Burris, w/fine plex reticle, has always gotten the job done since the mid 80's.

Posts: 2049 | Location: NW PA | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My kimber 82g, wears a hawke 6x24. Which i like a fair bit. I want this rifle to be a bit more portable.

posted Hide Post
It has been crappy weather today, i did pick up my annie. You have cell pics only though. With the BKL rings

Here it is with the Sportsmatch adjustable rings and one of my hawke scopes.

As you can see, i threw one of my hawke 6-24's on there for giggles and chits. torqued it down, and opened up a box of fiocchi 22lr sub sonic. Nice 5 shot groups 1/4 to the left, and 1/4 inch down of center hold of the scope. we had a bit of wind, but the groups were nickel sized. I know on a calmer day, I will get this down even more. I did shoot most of one box of Fiocchi standards out of it. They seemed to be spot on. As i get more time with it, i will let you all know how it goes. All in all, very nice for its first 50yd groups.

posted Hide Post
Today, at the indoor range.

the hole with a line through it is the first of 5 shots. It is me shooting the staple. The hole to the right of it is the other 4.

This is it at the home range shooting at 50 yds with a mild wind.

posted Hide Post
Time for a minor update. It has been a few months now with this 10x swfa scope. It is versatile, and easy to use. I have plenty of eye relief and field of view. Something i struggled with when using my 26x sidewinder scopes. 26x makes following a running squirrel almost nauseating. Overal it is crisp and clear. Turret movements are not as crisp or clicky as i would like, but they are there. Adjustments are simple and slight. I need to find a big parallax wheel adjustment and mark it off with yardage increments when i have time.

How is the mpr shooting? as good as a dime with cci standard at 50 yds. If i try hard I can get it a bit smaller than that. So far it is all that I expected.

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update the fixed x12 or x10 is on my short list for my CZ452ST. It current wears a 4x16 BSA and while its not bad.....really, the rifle deserves a better scope.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post