SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Picked up a CZ 527 today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a CZ 527 today Login/Join 
posted
I have been on look out for a CZ 527 in 223 for a while.
Today my wish came true, it's an older model but in super shape and most
importantly the price was right.

Looking forward to testing it out next week!

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Sweet man, I like CZ in perticular and the 527 in general. C’mon man! You know the rule, post some pics or it doesn’t exist!
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1640 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't have a picture hosting, last two I tried slowed my PC to a near holt.

Looking forward to seeing what all the hoopla is all about on these 527.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Mine is in 7.62x39. My only complaint is that the magazine is extremely difficult to get the last two rounds into it. Enough so that I rarely load more than 3 rounds at a time. A pain in the rear. On a positive note, you will love that set trigger.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Man, that’s a nice looking rifle. I had a chance to get one just like that in that caliber in a local gun store that was closing but I didn’t have the scratch at the time.

SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1640 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I have one in 7.62x39 with a gray laminate stock on layaway now. Very excited about it. Especially for deer season come November.

Posts: 1620 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shot a buddy's 527 a while back - in 7.62 x 39. That set trigger is amazing. Great hog gun.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I have one in 7.62X39. It is a fun little carbine.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Razz OP, have you figured out yet that if you like the .223, it'll have a 7.62x39 stablemate earlier rather than later? Just remember that you have a choice between the carbine and the rifle these days.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post