SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA has Pmags for $7.99
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA has Pmags for $7.99 Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
You have to buy 10....I normally do anyway.

Good time to buy more mags to throw into the mag tub.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/...zines/#ixzz5okGVmWK0

Coupon code is "PMAG"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is crazy. I wonder how much money they actually make on them. I never thought they would go cheaper than $9.00, which I thought was a great deal.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It tells me that the code is not valid.
--just looked at the date. The offer ended on the 23rd. Disregard.

Brownells has them for 8.99. They come in a lot of 10, add the coupon code MDX to get free shipping and the discount rate, total cost 89.99 for 10 gen II pmags.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palmetto has the Pmags back in stock for 7.99. The ring up as 12.99, but put in the PMAG discount code during the checkout process, and they knock it back to 7.99. I ordered 10.

Free shipping, too.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I go through a lot of these @$7.99. People gobble them up at gunshows for $10 and then buy other stuff from my table.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
PSA sells a really nice range bag plus 7 PMAGS for $79. Considering the value of the bag, the mags come out to about $4 each when purchased this way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I just grabbed the 1000 rounds of XM193 and 10 Pmag deal for $359.

Buy it cheap and stack it deep friends. We are living in an amazing time for prices and availability.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
recieved my order of 20 mags. I ordered 20 magpu pmags, and got not magpuls

quote:
Magpul PMAG 30 5.56x45mm Magazine, Black (30 Round Capacity) - MAG571-BLK 2 20 $246.00

Needless to say I am on the phone with them now.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, fwiw, those are private label D&H mags. Other than the stamping on the baseplate, I can't find a difference between the D&H mags I bought from them a few years ago and the ones you have there, which I bought some more of recently. They're good mags. Even better at 7.99 ea and free shipping. If you can get them to refund you the difference, they're absolutely worth hanging onto. Then again, if you really wanted the Pmags, I would be frustrated also.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pmags arrived yesterday, exactly as ordered.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Well, fwiw, those are private label D&H mags. Other than the stamping on the baseplate, I can't find a difference between the D&H mags I bought from them a few years ago and the ones you have there, which I bought some more of recently. They're good mags. Even better at 7.99 ea and free shipping. If you can get them to refund you the difference, they're absolutely worth hanging onto. Then again, if you really wanted the Pmags, I would be frustrated also.

D&H makes pretty good stuff. The issue is i wanted pmags. That and the D&H were not at the 7.99 price point. they were 9.99. I may keep them and just buy pmags also. at that point though do I really need 40 more 556 mags

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
D&H makes pretty good stuff. The issue is i wanted pmags. That and the D&H were not at the 7.99 price point. they were 9.99.

Yeah, I hear ya. The bundle I bought a few weeks back was at the 7.99 and free shipping. Still not a bad deal at ten bucks, but I get it. Should've raised hell until you got comped!

quote:
I may keep them and just buy pmags also. at that point though do I really need 40 more 556 mags

Yes. Yes you do. Can never have too many AR mags at this point. We all know what's coming down the pike, man. It's salad days now, so best to graze while we can. Some day, you'll kick yourself for sending back 20 mags. Smile

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purchased the 10 pack to get the free shipping and mine arrived yesterday...my order was correct and well packed also. Paper padding on all sides....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
D&H makes pretty good stuff. The issue is i wanted pmags. That and the D&H were not at the 7.99 price point. they were 9.99.

Yeah, I hear ya. The bundle I bought a few weeks back was at the 7.99 and free shipping. Still not a bad deal at ten bucks, but I get it. Should've raised hell until you got comped!

quote:
I may keep them and just buy pmags also. at that point though do I really need 40 more 556 mags

Yes. Yes you do. Can never have too many AR mags at this point. We all know what's coming down the pike, man. It's salad days now, so best to graze while we can. Some day, you'll kick yourself for sending back 20 mags. Smile

Hah, I have been using the same 2 mags with my AR for 6 years now. I have 10ish now. These 20 were for a set of AR15 builds for my Kids. They have a 10/22, smith victory, a 9mm, and ar15 when i get the builds done. Provided they live in a place where they can own them, I will give them too them when they move out.

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Trouble is the loonies intend to ban possession without grandfathering, a la bump stocks.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered another 20. Palmetto still has them at a discount. They're advertised higher, but use the same PMAG discount code and they're 7.99. At least through Fathers Day.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
Trouble is the loonies intend to ban possession without grandfathering
Well ya, they can suck it then.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It didn't help that the NRA offered up bumpstocks as a sacrificial gift.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Whatever. They can ban all the shit they want and play back-door games with the NRA all they want. Meanwhile, I’m buying mags and ammo.

Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
FYI, looks like Primary Arms is also offering similar deals on Pmags if PSA doesn’t have exactly what you need.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post